Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kasidee & Reeder Week!!!

Day 1: Sunday Kasidee & Reeder came out to Cali!!!! But not without a little drama.  Reeder texted me about 30 min after she took off and said she landed, I was a little confused.  Then I got a second text with a picture of a fire truck outside her plane window! Her plane had to re-land in Houston due to there being a smoke smell on the plane and then had to escourted back to the terminal and fire fighters boarded!! SCARY!!! Thankfully everyone was ok and they were able to pull another plane out of the hanger and take off pretty quickly.  Kasidee got here without any problems, but Reeder was going to be about 1.5 hours behind, so I took Kasidee to the Spectrum, and outdoor mall, to grab a quick bite and walk around. While there Kasidee notices she does not know where her phone is so, we back track and look around and can't find it so she assumes it is in the car.  Reeder calls about 45min before we expected to say that she has landed, so we run to the car.  Kasidee looks around and realizes her phone is not there.  But no time to really look we have to go get Reeder!!! Yay she is finally here!!!

We pick up Reeder and look a little more for Kasidee's phone to no avail it's gone.  Then off we go to Dana Point to meet up with Javi, Matt, and Shannon for lunch at Olamendi's for some yummy mexican food and Margaritas!!!! I love this restraurant because it is right across the street from the beach and it has a great atmosphere.  We have a great lunch filled with laughter and 3 pitchers of Margaritas.  Lots of great quotes by Kasidee my favorite being the random, "I've see Broke Back Mountain." So funny! Matty ordered the most bland burrito ever without any sauce or anything and Reeder started teasing him and making some off collar jokes that I won't repeat as not to offend, but trust me we all laughed, Matty the hardest. :)

Then we were off to the beach for some fun in the sun and enjoy a pretty beach, because there is no such thing in TX.  But before we left I laid on Javi's car while he tried to drive off, why you might ask, well remember we had a few Margaritas and it seemed like a good idea.

After Lunch Javi ran me down... NOT POLITE!!!

Then I didn't want to leave Matt out so I ran to his car too.

Well he turned on his windsheild wipers... RUDE!

Great Kasidee Quote: "Now I have a gay picture!" FUNNY!

Time for some beach fun!  Here are a few fun pics:


My typical pose

Kasidee

Reeder wore her boots, I love this pic of her carrying them on the beach.  She also had her pockets filled with rocks to bring back for her science class kiddos.

Shannon came with us! 

I always have to write in the sand

Kasidee & Reeder Week... hard to read

Me & Reeder

Me & Kasidee... why do I always lean over in pic?


Day 2: Off to my favorite Crape Shop La Gallete!  So yummy!  We each got a savory crape and then shared a Berries & Cream.  If anyone comes and visits me expect to go get crapes cause I love them!


Then we took a stroll down the pier and down beach. When you have a great beach you must enjoy it! We watched some surfers as well but the waves were low so there was not much to see.  The tsunami also brought in a lot of rock so bulldozers were moving them all back up.

At the end of the pier looking back at the beach

Climbing on the rocks on the beach.


Model Pose

The other typical Wendy picture


Then it was back to the apt and we took Chloe for a really long walk down the bike trail behind my apt complex, dinner at Yard House, and watched Adjustment Bureau... mmmmmm good movie. We came back made some really gooey butter cake and watched Connie and Carla.  Now it is off to bed cause tomorrow we are going to Hollywood & Santa Monica! 

See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment