Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome to Melisstonia!

So Wendy's World very originally started while I was an intern at Sky Ranch and really took off in a conversation with Bobby Swole when he just needed to know its my "world" and it goes my way.  But the world came into fruition with its first country, a coffee stain on my desk calendar that my co-worker and friend Melissa discovered and outlined.  That first country is "Melisstonia"  which of course originally was ruled by Melissa, but was eventually taken over by none other then me, Wendy, cause it is my world.  Different friends from Sky Ranch have taken a part of Melisstonia, as you can see in the picture.  Most have some alliteration involved, basically just because I think it makes it sound better.  This map was up on the wall of desk for the past year and I hope to add more countries to my beautiful world.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! new blog! and of course you would name it wendy's world. duh.

    i love the picture of melisstonia! i'm looking at your desk right now and am sad you aren't there! it is totally boring being the only person in the office! boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wendy,

    nice blog. love this post about wendy's world! haha! pure greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca I miss you and my desk too!!! there are so many things I miss about Sky, but at the same time I am really loving my new job :).

    When will Bill start? Are they hiring a third?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to admit I miss Wendy world because at least when I was in your world we were in the same place and could hang out

    ReplyDelete